A strong and consistent relationship with all employees, built on mutual respect and dignity, is of vital importance to Skanska. Employment conditions offered to employees will at least meet the minimum requirements of national legislation and relevant ILO conventions.
- We provide a safe and healthy working environment and are committed to continual improvement.
- We provide equal opportunities to people without regard to race, colour, gender, nationality, religion, ethnic affiliation or other distinguishing characteristics. We do not allow discrimination or harassment.
- We provide the means for employees and other persons associated with Skanska to report legitimate concerns and grievances in a manner that ensures proper review and action, without retaliation.
- We recognize employees’ rights to form or join trade unions in accordance with applicable national laws and principles.
- We provide training and education opportunities for employees that support their current and future work plans.
- We do not employ any person below the age of 15 or any applicable higher legal minimum age.
- We do not use forced labor, slave labor or other forms of involuntary labor at our work sites. We do not allow any practice that would restrict the free movement of employees.