Behavior in our marketplace
Corruption, bribery and unfair anti-competitive actions distort markets and hamper economic, social and democratic development. Skanska does not tolerate such activities.
- We shall not act contrary to applicable competition laws.
- We shall not, directly or indirectly, offer or give any undue payment or other consideration to any person or entity for the purpose of inducing such a person or entity to act contrary to prescribed duties in order to obtain, retain or direct business or to secure any other improper advantage in the conduct of Skanska’s business.
- We shall not, directly or indirectly, solicit or accept any undue payment or other consideration that is given for the purpose of inducing us to act contrary to prescribed duties.
- We record the correct nature of all financial transactions by recording them in accordance with locally Accepted Accounting Principles and in all Groups reporting follow International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and applicable Skanska Policies and Rules.
- We have controls in place in our IT procedures to ensure adequate levels of data protection for our clients.